Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My new Tuojiangosaurus painting



Hi everyone! I thought I might share my painting here on AE with everyone. A stegosaur in his forest home. I really enjoy doing non-traditional paleoart. I try for a lot of mood and atmosphere in most of my pieces and hopefully I succeeded on some level with this one. I'm in the middle of more works and hope to have some more to share with you.


I also started a new print on demand site where my paintings will be available on canvas, prints, posters and cards. I'll be adding art as I finish it. For now I just have my steggie painting.




Anyway, thanks for looking at my work.


My best,

Angie

4 comments:

Ian said...

Beautiful work, Angie!

Sean Craven said...

This is a wonderful piece. Much paleo-art is interesting almost entirely due to the subject matter; this would be a fine work if the Tuojiangosaurus was a bear or a moose or whatever.

Composition, rendering, atmosphere, draftsmanship, this is simply a solid work.

Frankly, I'm a little irked. Don't be so good! It makes us nervous!

Raptor Lewis said...

That is amazing!! Looking forward to your future works!

Angie Rodrigues said...

Wow, thanks everyone for your compliments. It means a lot coming from you guys. I really appreciate it and am glad you like the style.

Again, thank you so much for commenting:) I will try and have more soon for you guys to look at.

Best,
Angie