Friday, January 28, 2011

Shark Seal Speedpaint

Speedpaint Shark and the Carbon Cycle
(pen and pencil crayon, actually!)

Yesterday, David Maas challenged the ART Evolved community to a speedpaint day.  Being super-busy this weekend, I really didn't think I'd be able to participate, but here I am.  Loosely based on this Ask-a-Biologist question, I threw together this sharky piece in 20 minutes during a science 10 class I taught today... though perhaps based more on the Carbon Cycle I was teaching ;)

2 comments:

davidmaas said...

This is a really cool design. The first time Ive seen the cycle as a cycle. Usually the stations are detached from each other. This one could even do without the arrows.
Neat!

BlacknickSculpture said...

Awesome looking shark! The poor seal didn't even get to enjoy his fish ;)